Fourteen Years!

Yesterday Zach and I celebrated fourteen years of marriage. We got dressed up and headed to Denver for some yummy food and dessert. I was glad that I didn't have to spend our anniversary in the hospital. 

When Zach got home from work he headed to his "gym" in the garage to do a quick workout. I decided that it was about time for me to do something, so I joined him. Air squats, burpees, pike pushups, sit-ups and a one-mile run. I barely made it. I couldn't run the full mile, I think it took me 13 minutes. But, I did it. My legs are burning today. OUCH! I guess that's what you get when you barely work your muscles for a month (ok, two or three months, let's be real here). It was good to get out and do a workout though. 

2002-2017 This is us.

Headed out for a night on the town.
Let me just tell you how much I love wearing this wig! Oh my gosh. Seriously, so awesome. I did my hair in this cute pull-through braid in the afternoon, took it off, and then put it back on when it was time to go. I only had to put two more bobby pins in before I was ready. And... I think I can probably wear it again today with very little effort. Seriously, so much fun. I may never have regular hair again! I have the Raquel Welch Scene Stealer, I'm pretty sure it's the Chestnut color.

Will update again soon.
Love & Light.
😷😘 michelle

Comments

  1. Raquel Welch huh?! You go girl! :) So thankful you got to celebrate out on the town! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts