New Hair Day

Monday

This hair thing is harder than I thought.

I'm not looking for someone to tell me I'm beautiful.

I'm not looking for someone to tell me it's just hair.

I'm not looking for someone to tell me I'm strong

or brave

or courageous.

I just want to wear a wig

or a hat

or a scarf.

And that's ok.




Trying on wigs was so much fun! Yesterday afternoon my mom and mother-in-law and I went down to a store in Cherry Creek. Missy helped us and she was so super nice. Not pushy or sales-y at all. She was just super nice and let me try on whatever I wanted. I tried on a big variety!! 

I want them all! How fun would it be to have a different cut and color all the time. I'm seriously considering getting a cute short blond one too. 





Will update again soon.
Love & Light.
😷😘 michelle

Comments

  1. I love the blond-y bob and the magenta! I have a young friend who rocked an electric blue wig when her hair fell out. Sounds like you found the right place to shop! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2nd row, 1st one? I liked that and the beach waves (last one). I think I just like the last one because I always want beachy waves in my hair! ;)

      Delete
  2. I'm amazed by how different you look in each of these. I think you know which one I'd pick for you! Purple all the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you taking votes? I like the first one. It matches your fiery personality. But the middle of the second row makes you look like an 18 year old. I think it would so fun to match my wig to my mood each day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The middle 2nd row is the one I got, just a darker color. :) It was by far all 3 of our faves!

      Delete
  4. Aah I love so many of these! How fun! It is really interesting how hair can really change what you look like. I totally understand why you want to wear a wig. However you do look like a super-hot-rocker chic with your bald head ;) xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts