Good to be home

Wednesday
7 days at home

It is so good to be home. I can feel myself getting more and more energy each day.

Making breakfast for the next morning. Made a pumpkin french toast bake. YUM! It's nice to be able to get in the kitchen and cook again.
I've been able to walk the boys to school. My mom and I went to the mall yesterday. It's nice to feel normal again.

UGH! How cute are these boots!
Somedays I forget I even have cancer. Really, I always forget. Then I catch my reflection in the mirror or a window. Then I remember.

This week I have three appointments at my oncologist office. Blood work only Monday and Wednesday. Blood work and doctor on Friday. I assume she's going to tell me when consolodation chemo starts.

OUCH! My veins would not cooperate this morning. They finally had to do it in my hand after I sat and drank water and put a little heater to warm my hands / arms up. 
Part of me hopes it starts on Monday. Let's just get this over with. Part of me hopes I get one more week at home. What if it sucks this time. What if it's harder. What if the recovery time is the same... or longer. What if I'm in the hospital again for more than the week. She says a week. She says I shouldn't be in the hospital for more than the week for the chemo. But what if my numbers crash bad and they have to observe me. I don't want to be there for another 28 days!

I love playing with my new hair!

Messy low bun.

Found a great YouTube video for a rope braid. YouTube is going to be my friend for new hairstyles.
Oh yeah.... my numbers are all almost normal! My platelets are out of control and too high, but so far I haven't heard anything bad or concerning from the doc. We'll see if she says anything about that on Friday when I go in and see her.



WBC
RBC
Platelets
Neutrophils
Normal Range
3.8-10.8
3.8-5.1
 140-400
1.5-7.8
10/4/2017
6.05
3.58
620
2.95


Will update again soon.
Love & Light.
😷😘 michelle

Comments

Popular Posts