One More Week

Friday
9 days at home

Went in to the doctor today. More blood work done. Thankfully drinking lots of water today helped. I have two blood draws next week and as long as everything goes well then I'll start my next round of chemo on October 16. It will be in-patient again. Hoping to be out of the hospital by that Saturday. I'll have three days (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) of chemo 12 hours apart.

So, I guess for now, I'll enjoy my time at home. I'm feeling great, energy is up, loving being at home and being able to go out and do stuff. I almost feel normal.

I get to be home to celebrate Zach and I's 14th wedding anniversary on October 11. Now, just to figure out where to go and what to do!

Date night out with Zach. My mom stayed with the boys and we went to Outback (thank you to whomever gave us the Outback gift cards!!). After dinner we walked over to the ATT store and did a month of pre-paid service on an old phone we had to give to someone that we had both friended during my time at the hospital. He didn't have a lot of people surrounding him like I do. We're not sure where he's going to go now, but we know God will be watching over him and we hope that he'll reach out. If you can pray for Phil that would be awesome! 
How cool. Holden's last hockey practice he got to hang out with Milan Hajduk! What an awesome guy. And I'm just so glad that I could go watch his last practice. 


Will update again soon.
Love & Light.
😷😘 michelle

Comments

Popular Posts