A quick update

Friday
Day 21 of 1st round consolidation chemo

A quick update.

Saw the doc yesterday. Numbers are climbing and looking good, but she wants to postpone my next round of chemo. We'll start after Thanksgiving, rather than the week of. Who wants to be in the hospital over a holiday? So, we start next round of chemo on 11/27. We also took my picc out yesterday since I won't be needing it for a couple weeks. 

Yesterdays numbers |

WBC = 3.91
RBC = 2.97
Platelets = 119
Neutrophils  = 1.78

The doc wants to possibly scale back the dosage too. Last round we did 3g/m2 and she wants to do 2.5 instead. In hopes my numbers don't drop so low for so long, I think. 

I'm going to miss another kiddos birthday. Maybe we can do a small party over break. We'll see. 

Last night we went to the Nuggets game. Coda's youth group had discounted tickets with courtside seats during warm-ups before getting booted to the nosebleeds. It was fun. I was pretty tired. But, the boys had a ton of fun. I'm still pretty tired most of the time. I don't do a whole lot during the day. Walking up the stairs wears me out. It's kind of sad. I can tell I'm slowly starting to gain more energy though. 




I got a new wig. I'm going blonde. It's pretty fun! 




Will update again soon.
Love & Light.
😷😘 michelle

Comments

Popular Posts