Home Again

Saturday
Day 15 of 1st round of consolidation chemo


Home again.
A quiet morning with Zach. Coffee and a late breakfast of steel cut oats. It’s like my new fave breakfast. I never used to like oatmeal. But something about the fresh fruit. Yum. Zach’s parents took the boys to the mountains for the weekend. I miss them terribly after being in the hospital for a week but it’s nice to be able to ease in this weekend. I’m having weird body or skin or bone aches. I can’t describe it. I’m sure it’s a Granix or Cytarabine side effect. I’m also experiencing some anxiety around leaving the house. We went to Target last night to fill a Rx and I just felt so paranoid and uneasy. It seems that every phase of this treatment will bring new feelings, both mentally and physically. But it is so good to be home. And a huge thank you to grandparents!!!





Will update again soon.
Love & Light.
😷😘 michelle

Comments

Popular Posts