Nurse Zach

Wednesday
Day 19 of 1st round consolidation chemo

Zach suggested I start trying to calendar my side-effects and numbers so we can maybe, just maybe be a little more prepared for the next round.

So, here's where I am now.

Anxiety of leaving my house has gotten better. Though, I still don't really leave.

My heart rate feels high. Sometimes, it actually is high. Yesterday afternoon after I got back from lunch out with Zach's parents my heart rate was 115! I was just sitting, doing nothing. But everything else was good, in normal range. Zach made me check.

This is what our text conversations look like now-a-days. Zach is like my nurse. He always wants my vitals. And, yes, we have a blood pressure monitor (Zach's doing, not the doctors). We have this one, for anyone that is interested.
Energy level is ok. I feel like I have energy but I do anything or stand too long, I get really exhausted. Yesterday I dropped kids off at play practice and then went grocery shopping for dinner stuff and it really wore me out. Luckily I planned ahead and bought groceries for tonights crockpot dinner.

I'm laying pretty low this week. Not doing much around the house or out of the house.

Not feeling the energy to exercise. It takes very little to make me feel worn out. Questioning if I should push through and do a small amount of exercise or if I should just take it easy.

Tomorrow I go in to see the oncologist and get a CBC. She'll let me know if we are staying on plan and starting another round of chemo on Monday or if we are going to hold off.


Will update again soon.
Love & Light.
😷😘 michelle

Comments

Popular Posts