Shortest Stay Yet

Thursday
Day 18 of 2nd consolidation chemo

Checked in Monday morning. Home by Wednesday afternoon. YAY! I'm still neutropenic, but they let me come home. Numbers are moving up. That's whats important I guess. 

I go into the office on Friday for labs and a check in with my doctor. I'm going to keep it pretty low key for a few days. Stay home. Relax. Keep clear of germs. 

It's good to be home.

Last night I watched my One Second Everyday video for the year so far and when it got to September it got emotional and a little intense for me. It's crazy how easily you forget the hard days. Even Monday, was a rough day. And I already am forgetting how hard it was. I guess that's good. It's nice to not have vivid memories of how hard things are. Better to keep the positive memories!



Will update again soon.
Love & Light.
😷😘 michelle

Comments

Popular Posts