Third Biopsy {Check}

Friday
Day 5 of 2nd consolidation chemo

It's been a bit since I've updated. I was home, thankfully, for Thanksgiving. We even hosted. I made some yummy side dishes and Zach smoked the turkey. It was perfection! It was nice to have some energy while family was here. 

A few pictures from Thanksgiving:




I crashed the weekend after they left, right before coming back to check in for my next round of chemo. Long afternoon naps were needed after all that go go go. Checked in on Monday for chemo. Went pretty smooth all week. Little quesy and tired, but other than that doing well. Plan on checking out first thing tomorrow morning.

Tuesday I had my third biopsy. It hurt a little more than I remember. Maybe nerves. Maybe just pain. But, I needed a little extra something to get me through that biopsy. Slept for about 3 hours after. But, the results are good. Still in remission. Blasts are under 1%. I have an appointment next week with a doctor from the Colorado Blood Cancer Institute to discuss possible transplant options or something. But, so far, looking like I should only need one or possibly two more weeks of chemo (January and February) and no transplant. 

That's about it for now. 

Will update again soon.
Love & Light.
😷😘 michelle

Comments

Popular Posts