Project Life : January 1 of 6

So, here we go. January. I managed to fit January 1-5 all on the right side of this spread. I obviously didn't take many photos. 

Products Used
Other : Mega Date Stamp, card created by me

It's all about food and fitness in the beginning of January. Zach got a rower for his home gym and the boys are really into it. Even Coda likes doing it. Holden and Oliver got Raddish Kits for Christmas and they love them (use code 2RP37K for a $10 discount) so a little about what they've been cooking and what I've been cooking. I also included a screen shot of our grocery list, we use Any List and I love opportunities to add in different types of tech/how we do things today. We also took "before" photos that I hid behind the Jan 01 2018 date card. Although, realistically I won't be really looking to try and lose a few pounds with eating/working out until after all this chemo stuff is done and I'm fully recovered, maybe March or April. 


Here's a closer look. I made this fitness card in photoshop inspired by one of Ali's Eat cards.

Just a peak at the hidden photo. I adhered pictures slightly smaller than 3x4 of me and Zach back to back and added a small scrap paper with the words "Today's View" (from one of the AE Story Stamps) in between the photos so it just sticks out the top a bit.



Questions? Feel free to comment below and I'll do my best to answer.

Click up at the top to Subscribe and get any blog updates via e.mail. 


Will update again soon.
Love & Light.
😷😘 michelle

Comments

Popular Posts