Project Life : January 3 of 6

January 11-18
The last couple days of my hospital admission, hiking with dad on a nice weekend, Netflix date night,  school work and school outings with friends, funny jokes, games with brothers, and platelet transfusions. 

Products Used
Ali Edwards Story Kits : Best, Change, Eat
Other : cards created by me

A look at the full spread. 

Friday night I needed a little hospital date night with Zach. I probably could have lasted another day but I love that he'll just drop everything, figure it out, and come see me whenever I ask. 


And I'm home. Comfort food is what I crave after a week of chemo. I have had no issues of losing my appetite (or weight) during all of my treatments, but I do like to eat what I am craving. I go through times when things just don't taste right. Homemade bacon mac n cheese, YUM. Almost every time, this is what I want. 


I love to scan in school work that comes home and resize smaller and print to add into my book. This one is from Oliver (the 2nd grader). I also had him write about his fun after school activity with his friends that we won at the school auction. He got to invite two friends to go bowling and have pizza with the 1st grade teachers. Such a fun thing for the kids to do.









I loved this. Holden looks at me and says, "Can I tell you a joke. It's not inappropriate." HAHA. 😂 I made this card in photoshop and then just added a bit of pattern paper to the bottom of it. Including quotes from the kids is definitely something I wish I did more of. 



Questions? Feel free to comment below and I'll do my best to answer.

Click up at the top to Subscribe and get any blog updates via e.mail. 


Will update again soon.
Love & Light.
😷😘 michelle

Comments

Popular Posts