Project Life : January 4 of 6

January 19-23

Oliver's 8th birthday which I was in the hospital for 😞, my mom came to visit/ help out the 20th-26th, snow, 2048, homework and school work

Products Used
Ali Edwards Story Kits : Black and White, Change, Me, Stuff, Time
Other : Silhouette Portrait, plastic tabs, cards created by me

This week I added an insert for the birthday boy. I used a Becky Higgins Design 3 6x8. I cut out the number 8 using my Silhouette, designed this card using a 4x6 card from the Me kit and inspiration from Ali Edwards Hello Story class. I also pre-made/printed the same for my other two kids and stored them in the back of the album. I wanted to have consistency and knew I would forget by the time their birthdays roll around in September and November.


I also included a card from the Stuff kit on the back with a list of all the things he got for his birthday.


Here's a look at the full spread with the front of the insert.


I cut up one of the cards from Time and placed the three pieces across the spread. Morning, Afternoon, Evening. I really love how that looks and will likely do this again.

I was home in the morning for Oliver's birthday and we just happened to celebrate with donuts and opening presents. I knew I had to get platelets later that day so I didn't know what it would look like. Sadly, they admitted me for the night because my platelets just weren't sticking. This is when they ended up looking into matched platelets and we haven't had this problem since. YAY. But, I was super bummed to be back in the hospital. 

Zach went to have lunch with Ollie at the school and took a selfie and wrote a little for me. Again, I love including other point of views/ handwriting in my album.


And a look at the full spread with the back of the insert.


Coda working on homework, me in the bath, game time with Bachama (grandma), and I scanned and shrunk down some of Coda's (the 7th grader) school work. 





Questions? Feel free to comment below and I'll do my best to answer.

Click up at the top to Subscribe and get any blog updates via e.mail. 


Will update again soon.
Love & Light.
😷😘 michelle

Comments

Popular Posts