Hiking, biking, and skiing


I love Colorado. Where else can you hike on Sunday and ski on Monday. I just knew I was going to have to do a layout to document our awesome weather and love of the outdoors. Zach went biking on Sunday with his brother while I took Holden and Oliver hiking up in Boulder. We hiked almost 4 miles (with no breaks, they would make sure to tell you!). Coda had a dystopian writing class at the library or he would have come with us. The boys didn't have school on Monday, so I gathered up some courage and energy and drove up to the mountains to take them skiing for a couple hours. They did awesome. They are such good skiers and I'm getting better and more comfortable taking them solo. 

Products Used
Other : washi tape, thickers cursive letter stickers

Will update again soon.
Love & Light.
😷😘 michelle

Comments

Popular Posts