The Annual Family Picture


Our annual family porch photo. I love this tradition. We started it in 2009 when we closed on this house. We've done a family photo on the porch every year since. It's so fun to see how our family (and porch) changes year to year.

Looks like I owe everyone a lot of blog updates. I just saw my last blog post was a promise to show my completed Week in the Life album. I did finish the album (I think). I'll try and get on the sharing.

Hoping to blog again more. Summer is crazy busy around here and now that the boys are back in school, it's not much less busy. I started working part time. Oliver is in soccer three days a week plus a game. Holden starts baseball after Labor Day. Coda is busy with school, different activities, and just being a middle schooler. Zach has been keeping busy at work and doing a lot of contract work. In the begining of the month he went to Uganda for ten days and next month he's doing some work in Newfoundland for a few days. But, I'll try and post an update or two more often than I have.

Medical updates --> All is good. Labs have been good. Doctor visits are every three months. Labs every month. Energy is good. I've been working out every day and feeling great! It's hard to believe we're coming up on the one year anniversary of my diagnosis.

Will update again soon.
Love & Light.
😷😘 michelle

Comments

Popular Posts