I need style


I've been on a big pinterest kick lately. Looking mostly at fall fashion. I want a wardrobe update. Over the past couple days, I signed up for three different style subscription boxes.

Trendsend - arriving 12/12
Wantable - arriving 12/14
Stitch Fix - arriving 1/2

Links above are referral links and some of these companies give me and you a credit when you use them.

Have you used any of these services? Or a service like it? From a first glance I think I'm going to like Stitch Fix and Trendsend the best. Although, I'm worried about the price points. I want a wardrobe update but I don't really want to spend money on it. HA. I also, kind of wish all my boxes were arriving at the same time. But, I am excited to see some stuff sooner than later. I was able to sign in to my Trendsend account and see my box. Here's what I'm getting:
If I keep everything, which I wouldn't, my total would be $533.97 + tax. Yikes. Maybe this was a bad idea. I have high hopes for those high waisted skinny jeans though, and those camo joggers.

Well, wish me luck. I'll post again after I get each shipment with a review, some pictures, and if kept anything or sent it all back.

Will update again soon.
Love & Light.
😷😘 michelle

Comments

Popular Posts