Day 3 Re-induction Chemo

So here we are. Day 3. Two days of chemo done. Today will be the last day of one of the chemos (that crazy blue one) then two more days of the other two and we'll be done for a bit.

This morning was rough.

Got woken up at 4:30am for vitals and labs, seriously this is the dumbest part of hospitals. And couldn't go to sleep. Just tossed and turned trying to get warm and my left collar bone area was so sore (not the bone, but the area around it). Finally decided to take a hot shower a bit before 6 in hopes to get all the congestion out and warm up. Got in, not feeling great. Puked. UGH. Got dressed, told the nurse I puked. Then my collar bone just started hurting so bad. It was AWFUL. This time, it was the bone it self and around the bone and also my back bottom teeth. At this point, the nurse swap was happening and they came in to do bedside report and saw how much pain I was in. I explained it all, the day nurse called the dr and he prescribed some IV Dilaudid (type of morphine) and the pain pretty much instantly went away. This was all around 7am, it's 11am now and so far so good. I ate a pretty decent breakfast around 9:30am and saw the boys. Hoping to keep the pain away and get out and do some walking later today. Going to watch the Flatirons live stream right now. 

Other than this morning, things have been going smooth.

Been playing a lot with lettering and drawing with the iPad.
Love getting visits from my boys. Last night Ollie and I watched a movie while Zach and Coda spend some time together. Holden is with a friend at their cabin tubing and doing all kinds of fun stuff.


Caitlin came to visit and bring me dinner yesterday.

Zach praying with me my first night in.

Snapchatting with Oliver after soccer.

The crazy blue chemo that makes your pee blue/green.

Will update again soon.
Love & Light.
😷😘 michelle

Comments

  1. Prayers of love, courage, and health to you, Michelle. You’re simply remarkable. Thank you for sharing your journey.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts