Biopsy Day and Transplant

Relapse
Day 26

They let me out on Saturday. I was still (am still) neutropenic, but my other numbers are headed in the right direction, so she let me go. Thank you Jesus!! It's so nice to be at home. I don't do much here. Just mostly sit on the couch, lay on the couch, and go to sleep in my own bed. But, at least I'm home.

My mom has been here so that's been nice. She cooks for me all day and runs errands and cleans my house.



Sometimes I feel like I am getting more energy but then I wonder if that's just because I'm doing so little.

Tomorrow is my bone marrow biopsy to see if I am in remission again.

Friday I meet with my transplant doctor to discuss - the plan, my options, something. It sounds like they have not found a match for me so they are starting to look into cord blood. I'm hoping to have a better understanding of all of this on Friday.

Zach has been able to get lots of one-on-one time with the boys these past several days which is nice. Taking Holden to the Avs game and taking Coda rock climbing. That kid is LOVING rock climbing.


Oh, and in other news. My child is applying for summer jobs! What?! How is he old enough for this?



Oh yeah, I added up all the days I was in the hospital last time. 73 days! 73 days from September 2017 through March 2018. UGH!!!

Will update again soon.
Love & Light.
😷😘 michelle

Comments

Popular Posts