Embracing Fun at Home and Locked Back Up






Relapse
Day 39
Consolidation Round Day 1

In case you were wondering, yes, I'm still wearing the wig. It feels weird. But, I don't shave my head all the way down so my hair looks ridiculous.


Zach's parent's took the kids for a few days over spring break. They skied/boarded and went to the hot springs. They got a legit spring break! So happy they have such a good relationship with their grandparents. 


The sister came out to visit over her spring break (same week as us). We ate lots of good food, window shopped, had good conversations, she got typed to be my donor (although, the chance is low, it's still nice that it's done), and she helped me get some of those pesky house projects done. YAY for sisters that like to paint!




And this is what Oliver would look like as an Olivia or Olive. Yeah, maybe Olive. He's such a goof.


Got to watch Holden's first lacrosse game. He did so awesome. Defense and Offense. I love watching this kid play. He's so fun and gets so into it. Plus, lacrosse is a really fun sport to watch kids play. Lots of action! 

Oliver's soccer game got cancelled because of snow, but I should be out Friday night this week to see them both play (and it's supposed to be nice out this weekend!).

I fully embraced my One Little Word, {PLAY} and while we were wandering the mall Zach and I rented these plush rideable animals. So fun! It was hilarious! And yes, we let the boys take a turn too.  


And, here I am, checking in to the resort, ha! hospital for the week. Check in 9am Monday. Picc placed at 11am, not so fun this time. I guess my veins are getting small (chemo is taking it's toll) or are just small and she didn't like it. But, she had to poke me three times, she hit a nerve, it basically is sitting on my elbow, it's sore and it bled a bunch so I get to look at all this nasty blood under the dressing. Chemo started around 3pm. Cladrabine and High Dose Cytarabine. So, it's looking like it will be Friday at 10pm when I'm done with all of this. So, they better discharge me right away!


Will update again soon.
Love & Light.
😷😘 michelle

Comments

Popular Posts