Week in the Life 2019 | Sunday

Sunday

Morning Stories |

Zach is up early to work out in the garage. Holden and Oliver are up watching YouTube in the living room. I lay in bed, awake, listening to the weights drop and YouTube videos. Holden and Ollie flip the TV off as soon as I walk out like I didn't know they were sitting there watching. HA. After Zach was done working out, he woke Coda up and we did presents. Ollie and Holden both made me stuff in art, Holden's is just still at the school so I'll get it tomorrow. And I also got a Google Home (well, two actually). Zach wanted to get me a digital photo frame for the hospital and this will be perfect. I can also play games, music and Hulu on it, along with some other things, I'm sure to learn.


We watched church online this morning. I love that this is an option for us. It makes it possible to get church in when I'm not feeling up to going out or when we are just running late or when I'm in the hospital. After church, we finished getting ready and headed out for Mother's Day brunch at Flatz. I pretty much just ate prime rib and a waffle, oh and dessert.



Afternoon Stories |

Home and ready for a nice long nap. Zach and the boys did chores around the yard/house and I napped, for like 3 hours.

Evening Stories |

Even after I woke up I just laid in bed for like another hour. Ollie came in and we played games on the new Google Home. We played a trivia type game, a name that song game (we were terrible at that one) and then one that Google would ask Yes and No questions to guess what character (real or fake) you were thinking of. Ollie was stunned at how well it did. He was funny to watch. He would get a huge smile on his face and just giggle in wonderment. It was the best.



I thought about going to watch a movie but I just wanted to stay in. So, Zach went to the store and got some ice cream and a Red Box movie. We had some popcorn and ice cream for dinner and watched Instant Family. Maybe a little too much language for the kiddos, but they still liked it and I reminded them not to repeat the bad language. I loved the movie. Cried through half of it.

Coda was being quite the teenager and did not watch the movie with us. Who knows what happened there. UGH.



After the movie the boys went to bed and Zach and I watched another episode of Game of Thrones. It's going to take us forever to catch up only watching one episode ever once in awhile.

Will update again soon.
Love & Light.
😷😘 michelle

Comments

Popular Posts