Documenting the Hard Stuff

Hi. It's been awhile. Things have been good. Labs mostly look good. I go in for an echocardiogram today because some of my labs are showing that I might be having heart issues. I also think I might be on my way towards kidney issues, but I'm sure they'll just put me on some new meds soon and it will all be taken care of. Hopefully as I decrease/ eliminate some other meds, these issues will resolve themselves as well. So, there is a quick update, but really I wanted to come and post today to show you some of the ways I documented my cancer journey with Project Life and more traditional scrapbooking layouts.

For the most part, I kept things super super simple.  I copied journaling from instagram posts or blog posts. And I even just printed all my blog posts on regular copy paper and just stuck it in a page protector.

Feel free to comment with any questions you may have. Thanks for looking. And if you are interested in seeing my more recent Project Life and other Memory Keeping layouts, subscribe to my new YouTube channel.






















Will update again soon.
Love & Light.
😷😘 michelle

Comments

Popular Posts