UGH....

Sunday
Day 21 of 4th (AND FINAL) consolidation chemo

It should be expected... This was the from the same weekend last round (click here). Achey feeling. blah, blah. Well, this time, the fever went up. Friday morning I had a fever of 102.1, we called the doctors office. I was hoping that since it was during office hours that I could go in get some saline or something and be sent home with orders to rest and watch that temp. WRONG. They brought me in took blood and urine cultures, gave me heavy IV antibiotics, 2L of saline and sent me over to the hospital where I've been ever since. I mean, I guess it was probably a good thing because my temp ended up getting up to 103.8F. But, I'm starting to feel better today, finally. I mean, I think I'm feeling better. I didn't have a temp over the low 99's so that's something. Maybe they'll let me go home tomorrow. They might make me stay until my ANC (my neutrophils) are over 500 and my immune system is at least a little there. I guess we'll see. 

The boys went on this crazy long bike ride on Saturday. They can't come to my room and I just was not feeling well at all, so I met them at the elevator for quick hugs and hellos. I don't think they are very happy that I'm back in the hospital. I think they thought (well, I did too) that I wouldn't be back here again. It sucks. And always the weekends. The weekend visits are the worst because the only person I want to see is Zach and I can't because he's with the boys, which is great, don't get me wrong, he should be there for them. But, I miss him. Especially when I feel awful. 



My One Little Word practice for March is doing the daily Yoga with Adrienne True series. I did it at home on the 1st with Ollie. Attempted it on the 2nd here at the hospital, but I was mostly in childs pose and even then I still had to quit the video 10 minutes early. And then yesterday I was way too crappy feeling to do anything and today, I maybe could have tried, maybe I should have tried, but I didn't. Hoping to get back into it tomorrow. Maybe towards the end of the month I can double up on some days and feel like I still got it done.


Edited to add:

Monday. Feeling so much better today. I know I said earlier that I like Zach here when I'm not feeling well, and that's true. But, I also want him here now when I feel fine, because I'm so BORED!!! At least if I feel like crap I can just sleep all day. Going to try and get some yoga in today. Also, going to try and argue my way out of this place. Wish me luck!

Will update again soon.
Love & Light.
😷😘 michelle

Comments

Popular Posts